What is Hottinger & CIE International Banque?
Hottinger & CIE International Banque is an international financial institution that provides financial services to businesses and private persons worldwide.
Where Hottinger & CIE International Banque is located?
We are located in Moheli, an autonomous island in the Union of the Comoros
What are the benefits of international banking with Hottinger & CIE International Banque?
- Ability to purchase internationally and acquire goods and services notwithstanding the amount they cost.
- Instant 24/7 access to funds management and fast and easy account administration, technologically protected and secured.
- Lower management costs
- Growing range of services we provide internationally.
- No need to collect extra documents, certification and other papers - minimum red tape.
- Instant account opening.
- No need to travel to open a bank account.
Who is it for?
Companies working internationally willing to hedge their assets and protect their
funds from risks connected with growing local banking restrictions.
Investors who need to manage assets in multiple currencies and across several countries.
Individuals and expats who prefer keep their funds safe and secure without any odd
bureaucracy and red tape dealing with complexity of international life.
How long does it take?
After sending us the application form and providing all the documents, it takes up to 3 working days.
What legislation we abide?
We act under the legal framework of our jurisdiction, established in 2001 as well
as International Bank Act of 2013 and abide by anti-money laundering law of 2014.
How can we confirm the legitimacy of the services provided?
To ensure the security of being our clients we offer to consult the official Mwali (Moheli) government website at www.mwaliregistrar.com.
Hottinger & CIE International Banque is incorporated and licensed at Ministry of Finance and at the Commercial Court of Mwali (Moheli), Comoros.
What services Hottinger & CIE International Banque provides?
- Current and savings account opening without traveling to the destination
- Foreign exchange operations.
- Private and corporate banking.
- International financial advice.
- Investment management.
- International debit cards.
- Online banking.